Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Scheme Details – Eligibility, Benefit, Account, Post Office, Interest Rate:- Hi Friends, Recently India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched a big small deposit scheme called Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Scheme ( SSY Scheme ) for the girl child as a part of the ‘Beti Bachao Beti Padhao’ campaign.
Under the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Scheme, India’s Government provides additional benefits like 8.1% Intrest with an income-tax benefit under section 80 C of the Income Tax Act,1961. Through which, Any girl child’s parents can secure the future of their girl child.
So If you have girl child and you want to secure the future of your girl child through the avail of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Scheme. Then this post can be very helpful for you, Because here i will tell about what is Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Scheme, SSY Scheme Eligibility, SSY Benefit, SSY Account, SSY Post Office, SSY Interest Rate and More.
What is Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Scheme?
The Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana is a government Scheme launched by India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 22 January 2015, which launched to be keeping in mind the safe future of daughters. So You will get 3 times the return on the amount invested by you in this scheme.
For Example, If these interest rates remain and for 14 years, you invest Rs 12500 or Rs 1.50 lakh annually (maximum amount) every month. So the amount you deposited will be 21 lakh rupees.
But if we talk about compounding, then in 14 years, this amount will be Rs 37,98,225, according to the compounding of 7.6% per annum. After this, for 7 years, this amount will get a compounding of 7.6% per annum, after which the amount will be around Rs 63,42,589.
The biggest feature of this scheme is that you do not have to deposit any amount for 7 years, but still you will get 7 years return according to the compounding, which is Rs 2544364. That is, under this scheme you get a profit of 2544364 rupees.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Scheme Eligibility-
So If you are liked this scheme and you want to join it then not easy it because, You will need to complete a few major eligibility Criteria for opening a Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Account, which I will be going to show below.
For the child (account holder)-
- Only a girl child can open this account.
- The maximum age of this child should be 10 years. However, a grace period of 1 year is granted.
For the parents-
- Only biological parents of legal guardians of the child can open the account on the child’s behalf.
- One parent or legal guardian can open up to two accounts for their girl children. In the case of twins or triplets, the parent or legal guardian can open up to three accounts.
How To Open Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Scheme Account onilne?
So After knowing Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Scheme Eligibility and details, If You are complete all eligibility criteria then you will know that How to Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana apply online or How to Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Account open online. So don’t’ worry, Because Below I will going to share some steps that help you To Open SSY Scheme Account online.
1. Download SSY Scheme Form-
- First Of All, Download The Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Scheme Form.
2. Fill Up SSY Scheme Form-
- Now Fill Up The Form by Entering all required details.
- For Example – Enter Name of Girl Child, Name of Parent/Guardian, Initial deposit amount, Cheque/DD Number and Date, Date of Birth of girl child, Girl Birth Certificate, Government Id of Parent/Guardian, Present and Permanent Address, Details of any other KYC Documents (PAN, Voter ID card, etc.)
- Once the above details have been filled out, You need to be signed and submitted this form to the account opening authority Post office or Bank Branch along with copies of all applicable documents.
3. How Get SSY Scheme passbook?
- So after opening the SSY account, You can get the SSY Scheme passbook, Which You can use to check the Ammount credit along with the interest rate.
4. How Deposit Money In SSY Scheme?
- You can Deposit Money by visiting your Post office or Bank Branch, where you open your account.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Scheme Benefits-
- Provides tax deduction benefits under Section 80C up to Rs. 1.5 lakh annually.
- Flexible investment option with a minimum deposit of Rs. 250 in a year (max. Rs. 1.5 lakh per annum).
- Guaranteed returns instrument backed by the Government of India (sovereign guarantee).
- A higher fixed rate of return (currently 7.6% per annum for Q1 FY 2020-21) as compared to other government-backed tax saving schemes such as PPF.
- You will get Extra 7 years return according to the compounding on your investment, For which, You do not have to deposit any amount for 7 years.
Final Word –
Under this post, I provided all details reated to the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Scheme like What is Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Scheme, Benefits of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Scheme, Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Scheme Eligibility and how to open account of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Scheme online. So Through these details, You can know all about of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Scheme.
- How To Create Snapchat Account on Android, iPhone, or Pc.
- How To Take Screenshot on Chromebook, Windows 10 & Mac OS.
- Free 5 Best Pregnancy Apps 2020 For Android, ios & Pc – Full Details.
- Top 5 best Jio Unlimited Prepaid Recharge Plan Details 2020.
- Easy Way To Create a Pinterest account on Mobile or Pc Device.
Tags;- sukanya samriddhi yojana official website, sukanya samriddhi yojana interest rate 2020, sukanya samriddhi yojana calculator in excel, sukanya samriddhi yojana calculator 2020, sukanya samriddhi yojana benefits, sukanya samriddhi yojana online, sukanya samriddhi account online check post office, sukanya samriddhi yojana post office.