How To Delete Instagram Account Permanently in 2020 – Full Process, Permanently delete my Instagram account steps:- Hi Friends, if you have multiple Instagram accounts or you do not want to use Instagram from now on, then this post is for you because in this post today we will learn how to delete Instagram account permanently.
So If You are also included in those users that have many Instagram account, But you can’t handle them all and you want to Delete Instagram Account Permanently anyone or some Instagram account. Or you have only one account, but from now on you don’t want to use that account for any reason. So Continue reading this article.
Sorry, But before start the Instagram Account delete process, I want to tell important Information like When you delete your account, your profile, photos, videos, comments, likes and followers will be permanently removed by Instagram. If your data is valuable and you do not want to lose it, then you can disable your account for some time that is a better option.
Along with, For security reasons, Instagram can’t delete an account for you. You’ll need to be able to log into your account and you have to do Instagram request a deletion.
So if you have thought that now you want to delete your Instagram account permanently, then I advise you to download all your information (like your photos and posts) from Instagram, before you delete the account, which you can download by clicking on download a copy of your information link.
How To Delete Instagram Account Permanently in 2020?
- First of all, Long in Your Instagram Account.
- Now Go To This Link – Delete Instagram PAge.
- Select an option to tell the reason of Delete Instagram Account.
- Re-enter your Instagram password when prompted
- Select ‘Permanently delete my account’ option.
- Click on Done.
How To Delete Instagram Account Permanently in 2020-
- Visit the Instagram website and log into your account.
- Click On the profile page and click ‘Edit Profile’.
- Select ‘Temporarily disable my account’ at the bottom of the page.
- Select an select the option ‘Why are you disabling your account?’.
- Now-Again enters your Instagram password.
- Now just Select ‘Temporarily disable account’ Option.
How To Download Instagram Data?
- First Long in your account.
- Now Go to profile and select ‘Settings‘ (gear icon).
- Click on the ‘Privacy & Security’ tab.
- Now click on ‘Request Download’.
- Enter the email address where you would like to receive a link to your Instagram data, followed by your password.
- Within 48 hours you should receive an email with a link to your data, titled ‘Your Instagram Data’. Click ‘Download Data’.
Final Word – So This way you can Delete Instagram Account Permanently in 2020 through your mobile phone or other devices.
- How To Open Airtel Payment Bank Account Online In Free 2020.
- How To Watch Live IPL 2020 Match Free Online On Mobile, Pc & Tv.
- Bhashyam School App Download For Android, ios & Pc 2020
- How To Open Zero Balance Kotak 811 Bank Account Free online.
Tags;- how do i delete my instagram account permanently, how to delete Instagram account 2020, how to delete instagram account on android, Instagram deleted my account.